1. Allow "melt pool", melted wax that is, to reach the edges of the glass container when burning your candle for the first time. This will ensure an even burn and prevent future "tunneling", resulting in waste of wax. It typically takes about 2 or 3 hours.
2. VERY IMPORTANT: Trim cotton wick to 1/4" and even shorter for wooden wick, about 1/8", before each subsequent lighting.
3. ALWAYS burn within sight, NEVER unattended, and keep candle free of foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
4. Only burn candle on a level, fire-resistant surface.
5. Do NOT burn candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
6. Stop use when only 1/4'' of wax remains.
7. Keep away from children and pets.
Copyright © 2020 Lunington Labs - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Bedlingtons